2023 Submit Annotation of a Quantitative Research Article This week you will submit the annotation of a quantitative research article
Nursing 2023 WK 6 Assignment
2023 Submit Annotation of a Quantitative Research Article This week you will submit the annotation of a quantitative research article – Course Fighter
Submit: Annotation of a Quantitative Research Article
This week, you will submit the annotation of a quantitative research article on a topic of your interest (something in the healthcare or healthcare administration). Quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental are examples of types of research designs used in quantitative research.
An annotation consists of three separate paragraphs that cover three respective components: summary, analysis, and application. These three components convey the relevance and value of the source. As such, an annotation demonstrates your critical thinking about, and authority on, the source. This week’s annotation is a precursor to the annotated bibliography assignment due in Week 10.
An annotated bibliography is a document containing selected sources accompanied by a respective annotation of each source. In preparation for your own future research, an annotated bibliography provides a background for understanding a portion of the existing literature on a particular topic. It is also a useful first step in gathering sources in preparation for writing a subsequent literature review as part of a dissertation.
Please review the assignment instructions below and click on the underlined words for information about how to craft each component of an annotation.
It is recommended that you use the grading rubric as a self-evaluation tool before submitting your assignment.
By Day 7
- Use the Walden library databases to search for one quantitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
- Before you read the full article and begin your annotation, locate the methodology section in the article to be sure that the article describes a quantitative study. Confirm that one of the types of quantitative designs, such as quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental, was used in the study.
- Annotate one quantitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
- Provide the reference list entry for this article in APA Style followed by a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
- A summary
- An analysis
- An application as illustrated in this example
- Format your annotation in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
- Submit your annotation.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.