Nursing 2023 Benchmark – Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal
2023 Students maintained and submitted weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to explore the personal knowledge and skills – Course Fighter
Students maintained and submitted weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to explore the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. This assignment combines those entries into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
This final submission should also outline what students have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced during the process, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and, finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
The final journal should address a variable combination of the following, while incorporating your specific clinical practice experiences:
- New practice approaches
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Practices of culturally sensitive care
- Ensuring the integrity of human dignity in the care of all patients
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
RN to BSN
2.3: Understand and value the processes of critical thinking, ethical reasoning, and decision-making.
4.1: Utilize patient care technology and information management systems.
4.3: Promote interprofessional collaborative communication with health care teams to provide safe and effective care.
5.3: Provide culturally sensitive care.
5.4: Preserve the integrity and human dignity in the care of all patients.
INSTRUCTORS INSTRUCTION!!!!! PLEASE READ
Benchmark – Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal; This should include (all 10 weeks) of reflections with a cover page of your completion of the project from your weekly reflections
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.