Nursing 2023 nursing healthcare/wk1/dis
2023 Social Determinants of Health Answer one of the following questions Increasingly health policymakers are becoming aware of the social – Course Fighter
Social Determinants of Health
Answer one of the following questions:
· Increasingly, health policymakers are becoming aware of the social determinants of health and the role they play in prevention disease and promoting health and wellness. In the “Frameworks for Action in Policy and Politics” chapter, examine Box 1-1 (Political Aspects of the Social Determinants of Health) and Figure 1-6 (The Who, What, Where, When, and Why of Nursing’s Policy Influence). Then compare these with the story about Lilian Wald’s work in New York City. Reflect on the “what” of Wald’s strategies. In your opinion, which did she use effectively?
Looking further at the “what” in Figure 1-6 and answer any one of the following questions:
o Discuss at least three competencies/strategies that you have used effectively.
o Identify three competencies/strategies that you don’t currently use and discuss how you might incorporate them into your advocacy toolbox.
Review the four recommendations in the IOM report The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health and find your state’s action coalition(https://campaignforaction.org/our-network/state-action-coalitions/)USE THIS LINK OR WEBSITE TO ACCES THE STATE’S ACTION
· . Discuss your state’s action coalition’s work as it aligns with these four recommendations. Is each recommendation being addressed? Based on your analysis of the website, how would you describe your state’s progress toward meeting the IOM recommendations?APA FORMAT AND REFERENCES NEEDED.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.