Nursing 2023 Emerging Or Re-emerging In The World Today/Fact Sheet
2023 Sir Francis Bacon said Knowledge is power This is most definitely true when it comes to – Course Fighter
Sir Francis Bacon said, “Knowledge is power.” This is most definitely true when it comes to diseases and how to prevent and treat them. As a nurse, you are charged with teaching patients how to prevent infectious diseases and what to do if they become infected. A powerful tool in your arsenal is the Fact Sheet. Usually comprised of one page of easy-to-read content, these leaflets can be distributed easily and can effectively inform your practice.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Select one disease that is either emerging or re-emerging in the world today.
· Research the disease using both scholarly and non-scholarly resources.
· Determine your audience (patients, other nurses, schools, etc.) that you would want to share the Fact Sheet with.
· Select pieces of information that are appropriate for your audience.
Submit: A 2- to 3 page Fact Sheet.
· Indicate the audience on the Fact Sheet.
· Give a brief history of the disease.
· What are the implications of the spread of the disease?
· How does one detect and prevent the spread of this disease?
· How is this disease treated?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.