Nursing 2023 late
2023 Short Paper Arrange a 1 to 1 5 hour session with your volunteer During your session please collect a – Course Fighter
Arrange a 1- to 1.5-hour session with your volunteer. During your session, please collect a health history from your volunteer to serve as the evidence source for your short paper this week. You should also practice the focus exam skills learned thus far including cardiovascular, respiratory systems, and exam of the skin, hair, and nails. The short paper reflects the compilation and analysis of data collected during the patient volunteer health history interview. The paper is private between the student and instructor. Within the paper, you will have the opportunity to discuss interview techniques and strategies that were utilized in the patient interview to facilitate therapeutic communication with a patient. You will also provide a brief synopsis of the health history information that was collected, describe health risks and health behaviors that were identified in the volunteer interview, and prioritize a health promotion need. Be sure to address all of the required elements outlined in the prompt. Prompt This week you completed a health history interview with your patient volunteer. Address the following prompts based on your experience:
- Discuss the interviewing skills that were utilized when collecting the volunteer’s health history information. What strategies were used to develop therapeutic rapport with the patient?
- Provide a brief synopsis of the pertinent health history information that was collected.
- Analyze the collected health history. Describe potential health risks and health behaviors that were identified in the volunteer interview.
- Prioritize one health promotion need that was identified in the volunteer interview. Include rationale as to why this need was identified as a priority. Rubric
Guidelines for Submission: Use APA formatting for any references and in-text citations. Your paper should be 2 to 3 pages in length with 12-point Times New Roman font. Submit the assignment as a Word document. For additional details, please refer to the Module Three Short Paper Guidelines and Rubric document.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.