2023 Section B Literature Support To begin work through the reference list that was created in the Problem Description Assignment in
Nursing 2023 HCA 699-Section B: Literature Support- EHR
2023 Section B Literature Support To begin work through the reference list that was created in the Problem Description Assignment in – Course Fighter
Section B: Literature Support
To begin, work through the reference list that was created in the Problem Description Assignment in Topic 2. Appraise each resource using the “Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklists” available in the textbook appendix. The specific checklist you use will be determined by the type of evidence within the resource.
Develop a research table to organize and summarize the research studies. Using a summary table allows you to be more concise in your narrative description. Only research studies used to support your intervention are summarized in this table. Refer to the “Evaluation Table Template” available in the textbook appendix or use the “Evaluation Table Template” resource as an adaptable template.
Write a narrative of 750-1,000 words (not including the title page and references) that presents the research support for the project’s problem and proposed solution. Make sure to include:
- Description of the search method (i.e., databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit your criteria).
- Summarization of all of the research studies used as evidence. The essential components of each study need to be described so that readers can evaluate its scientific merit, including study strengths and limitations.
- Description of the validity of the internal and external research.
It is essential to make sure that the research support for the proposed solution is sufficient, compelling, relevant and from peer-reviewed professional journal articles.
Although you will not be submitting the checklist information or the evaluation table you design in Topic 3 with the narrative, the checklist information and evaluation table should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required for the individual sections, but is required for the final paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine Section B for your final submission.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.