2023 Roger s diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to
Nursing 2023 Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section D: Change Model
2023 Roger s diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to – Course Fighter
Roger’s diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project. However, students may also choose to use change models, such as Duck’s change curve model or the transtheoretical model of behavioral change. Other conceptual models, such as a utilization model (Stetler’s model) and EBP models (the Iowa model and ARCC model) can also be used as a framework for applying your evidence-based proposal in clinical practice. Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
In 750 words (not including the title page and references page), discuss applying one of the change models to the implementation plan:
- Identify the selected model or theoretical framework and discuss its relevance to your project.
- Discuss each of the stages in the change model/framework.
- Describe how you would apply each stage in your proposed implementation.
In addition, create a conceptual model of the project. Although you will not be submitting the conceptual model you design in Topic 4 with the narrative, you will include the conceptual model in the appendices for the final paper.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Note: After submitting the assignment, you will receive feedback from the instructor. Use this feedback to make revisions for your final paper submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.