2023 Richard is a 40 year old man with a history of 4 weeks of cluster headache once each year These began
Nursing 2023 Week 9
2023 Richard is a 40 year old man with a history of 4 weeks of cluster headache once each year These began – Course Fighter
Richard is a 40-year-old man with a history of 4 weeks of cluster headache once each year. These began when he was 35 years old. His cluster periods occur in the fall. The cluster period begins slowly, increasing over 1 week, reaching a peak where Richard has two or three severe cluster attacks each day. They occur from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. Each cluster headache lasts from 40 to 90 minutes, and the headaches are severe. The pain is always on the right side, with eye tearing and nasal congestion.
Richard comes into our office 1 week into this fall’s cluster series. The headaches are increasing in intensity, and he is miserable with the pain.
Please complete the following questions:
- 1- Describe Cluster Headache and its epidemiology.
- 2- What would be your goals for therapy for Richard? Give rationale with evidence from articles.
Please limit your posts to the above 2 questions.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.