2023 Required Resources Read review the following resources for this activity Textbook Section 7 Integrative Questions for Section 7 Lesson Outside resources
Nursing 2023 SOC350 Week 7 Essay
2023 Required Resources Read review the following resources for this activity Textbook Section 7 Integrative Questions for Section 7 Lesson Outside resources – Course Fighter
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Section 7; Integrative Questions for Section 7
- Outside resources are optional; however, you could consider using the course textbook to support your explanation.
The purpose of this assignment is to go beyond the usual social network(s) and realm of understanding in order to build a bridge of understanding about another person from his/her perception about his/her own life experiences in the workplace and or helping professions.
Interview two adults: one adult of a different ethnicity/race than yourself and one adult who is at least 10 years older and/or younger than you. You must choose one person from each category, not the same person. Ask him/her the following questions and document the answers for each interview.
- Document if the person you interviewed is male or female.
- What is your ethnicity/race or age? (Make sure the person is ok with sharing his/her age.)
- What is your level of education?
- What is your occupation?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination in the workplace? How did you feel? How did you react? Please explain what happened.
- During your lifetime, what significant current event have you experienced? (e.g., 911)
- How has this significant event shaped your experiences with others?
After you have the aforementioned interview questions answered, please provide the following regarding your findings:
- Compare and/or contrast the experiences of the person you interviewed to your own. Provide one example. Write an explanation at least two paragraphs in length for each interview. Be sure to address the following questions, along with any additional information your wish to include and/or share:
- What conclusions can you draw from the commonalities?
- How could some of these situations be mediated or resolved (e.g., by the person experiencing the discrimination, by institutions employing those who are discriminating others or dealing with clients/customers who are discriminating against employees).
Please be sure to inform the people you are interviewing in informed his or her responses will be kept confidential and anonymous and thank him or her for the time spent interviewing with you.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (as needed)
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.