2023 Reflection on Learning 2 Reflective inquiry allows for expansion in self awareness identification of
Nursing 2023 Reflection On Learning 2
2023 Reflection on Learning 2 Reflective inquiry allows for expansion in self awareness identification of – Course Fighter
Reflection on Learning 2
Reflective inquiry allows for expansion in self-awareness, identification of knowledge gaps, and assessment of learning goals. Each week, you will reflect upon what you have learned and complete a reflective journal assignment: Reflection on Learning. Each weekly reflection is placed in one document, which will be submitted for grading at the end of Week 7. There is no weekly reflection in Week 8 because a reflection is incorporated into the discussion question. Create a document where you will keep your weekly reflection.
Access your reflection document. Reflect upon your Week 2 learning journey in NR701 and consider the following in one or two paragraphs.
· Provide one specific example of how you achieved the weekly objectives.
· Why is the information important?
· In what ways will you use this learning?
Week 2: Readings
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2004, October). AACN Position Statement on the Practice Doctorate in Nursing. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/News/Position-Statements/DNP.pdf (Links to an external site.)
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials (Links to an external site.)
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
Chapter 6: Translation of Evidence for Leadership
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.