https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-06 21:15:382023-05-06 21:15:382023 Reflect upon the survey you took In your initial response address some of the following questions
Nursing 2023 Reflection
2023 Reflect upon the survey you took In your initial response address some of the following questions – Course Fighter
- Reflect upon the survey you took. In your initial response, address some of the following questions. Explain your answers.
- Did you find it easy to make confident and decisive decisions with several strongly agree or strongly disagree answers, or did you select mostly moderate responses?
- Did any subject areas trigger personal emotions or issues? If so, do you feel you were able to remain objective?
- Were any of the decisions especially difficult to make?
- Did you employ any critical thinking or resolution strategies to determine a response?
- Did you rely on policy or legal parameters to make your decisions?
- Would you be comfortable making your answers to the survey public, or do you prefer anonymity?
- Have you dealt with similar situations and could you perceive similar situations occurring in your clinical practice?
- How might a moral inventory such as this survey impact your clinical practice?
- 1-2 pages
Please share additional thoughts as well.
Discussion Prompt #2
- Identify examples of active and latent errors. Provide examples from your clinical experience, if possible. How can such errors be avoided to support better patient care?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.