Nursing 2023 discussion post – Family Nurse Practitioner related
2023 Purpose The purpose of this assignment is to provide an analysis and synthesis level – Course Fighter
The purpose of this assignment is to provide an analysis and synthesis-level evaluation of the factors that influence both contemporary advanced practice nursing and the time-period of transition that occurs within the first year of clinical practice.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this discussion, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Reflect on the elements of a successful transition from Registered Nurse to Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. (CO 5)
- Evaluate the patient-centered medical home, value-based payment, and interdisciplinary care models espoused by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) and its’ impact on the quality of healthcare. (CO 2, 5)
Part 1: Using Brown and Olshansky’s (1997) model, describe what interventions you plan to do during your first year of practice to help you navigate the changes described during each phase.
Part 2: We are seeing a rapid change in primary care as stakeholders are demanding higher quality healthcare at reduced costs. After reading the Cuenca (2017) and Shi, et al. (2017) articles, provide a synthesis-level evaluation of how you believe the patient-centered medical home and value-based payment models will: (1) impact your personal practice as a nurse practitioner, and (2) transform the way primary care is delivered in the United States.
Part 3: After reading the AANP (2015) and White, et al. (2017) articles, what are your thoughts on the economic benefits of using nurse practitioners in healthcare practices? How would you respond to this question if asked in a job interview? Support your response in Part 3 with evidence from the literature.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.