Nursing 2023 Week 2 Assignment: Time Management Plan Assignment (Graded)
2023 Purpose The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to use effective strategies to manage time as a – Course Fighter
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to use effective strategies to manage time as a professional nurse and online student.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
- CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
- CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
- CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
- CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)
Submit the assignment by Sunday end of Week 2, 11:59 p.m. MT.
This assignment is worth a total of 225 points.
Preparing the Time Management Plan
- Carefully read these guidelines and grading rubric.
- Download the required Time Management Plan Template (Links to an external site.). Rename that document as Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. Save it to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document.
- As you prepare your Time Management Plan, consider your own life. When do you work, sleep, and spend time with family and friends? How will the addition of online coursework impact your time management?
- Complete the Time Management Plan with your schedule for a future course week. Be sure to consider all of the activities that you will do during that week. Work on this assignment during Weeks 1 and 2. Don’t wait until the due date to begin your work!
- An example (Links to an external site.) of a weekly plan has been provided to help you with this assignment.
- Be sure to answer all of the questions in addition to completing the grid.
- View the Chamberlain RNBSN Integrity Matters Tutorial in its entirety.
- When your Time Management Plan assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Enter the course, click on Modules, go to the Week 2 Time Management Plan Assignment page, and click the Submit button to upload your file.
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.