Nursing 2023 Week 2 Disscussion
2023 Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum Read Chapters 5 7 8 and 9 of – Course Fighter
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Read Chapters 5, 7 ,8 , and 9 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach.
- Analyze the Wire diagram of healthcare supply chain information systems in Chapter 7 of your text (Figure 7.5).
Using the scenario below respond to the discussion question provided to you by your instructor. Based on your Ashford University major of study (e.g., Health Information Management, Nursing, Health Administration, Health and Human Services or Public Health) analyze benefits, risks, and operational issues associated with these informatics systems and exchange of data in these settings. Evalute the role of the HL7 (Health Level Seven standard as discussed in Chapter 5 of your text) interface standard in data exchange between these informatics systems. Specifically, analyze your response from the standpoint of the Wire diagram of healthcare supply chain information systems in Chapter 7 of your text (Figure 7.5).
As health consumers flow through the processes of being evaluated for a surgical procedure, (i.e., being admitted to the hospital, having surgery, recovering post operatively in the hospital and discharged to recover at home) there are a variety of informatics systems, processes, and data involved. These informatics systems exchange data with each other using computer programs called system interfaces. In order to provide care to customers as part of the surgical flow process, numerous informatics systems that share data must be utilized for both clinical and administrative functions.
Initial Post: Your initial post should be a minimum of 350 words. Utilize a minimum of three unique credible or scholarly sources (excluding the textbook or other course provided resources) cited in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) resource. Keep in mind that scholarly sources include peer-reviewed articles and non-commercial websites. Review the Ashford University Library’s Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) tip sheet for more information about sources. Multiple pages from the same scholarly website will be counted as one scholarly source.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.