2023 Please follow the information below for this assignment Zero plagiarism five references not more than 5 years While cognitive behavioral
Nursing 2023 Assignment: Cognitive Behavioral Theory Versus Rational Emotive Behavioral Theory
2023 Please follow the information below for this assignment Zero plagiarism five references not more than 5 years While cognitive behavioral – Course Fighter
Please follow the information below for this assignment
–five references not more than 5 years
While cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT) have many similarities, they are distinctly different therapeutic approaches. When assessing clients and selecting one of these therapies, you must recognize the importance of not only selecting the one that is best for the client, but also the approach that most aligns to your own skill set. For this Assignment, as you examine the similarities and differences between CBT and REBT, consider which therapeutic approach you might use with your clients.
- Compare cognitive behavioral therapy and rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Recommend cognitive behavioral therapies for clients
- Review the media in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Reflect on the various forms of cognitive behavioral therapy.
In a 1- to 2-page paper, address the following:
- Briefly describe how cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT) are similar.
- Explain at least three differences between CBT and REBT. Include how these differences might impact your practice as a mental health counselor.
- Explain which version of cognitive behavioral therapy you might use with clients and why. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: A how-to guide for evidence-based practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
Chapter 8, “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” (pp. 313–346)
American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.