https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-23 01:04:152023-05-23 01:04:152023 Please complete ALL THREE of the Professional Development exercises Conduct a literature search to locate
2023 Please complete ALL THREE of the Professional Development exercises Conduct a literature search to locate
Nursing 2023 Nursing
2023 Please complete ALL THREE of the Professional Development exercises Conduct a literature search to locate – Course Fighter
Please complete ALL THREE of the Professional Development exercises.
- Conduct a literature search to locate a nursing intervention delivered via telehealth. Summarize the findings of the literature review in the form of a table. This table should include the article title, database used, summarize the key points of article, summarize findings, Is this applicable to patient population
- Imagine that you are a public health informatics specialist and you and your colleagues have determined that the threat of a new strain of influenza indicates a need for a mass inoculation program. What public health data would have been used to determine the need for such a program and what data will be collected to determine the success of such a program?
- What are the ethical considerations related to interoperability and a shared electronic health record?
Please submit the literature review table and one APA formatted analysis for bullets 2 and 3 between 500-1000 words, not including the title and reference page. The assignment should have a minimum of two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.