Nursing 2023 Outline
2023 Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and program related objectives The Individual Success Plan ISP assignment – Course Fighter
Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and program-related objectives. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion of
- The required 50 community direct clinical practice experience hours, 50 leadership direct clinical practice hours, and 25 indirect clinical experience hours.
- Completion of work associated with program competencies.
- Work associated with completion of the student’s capstone project change proposal.
Students will use the “Individual Success Plan” to develop an individual plan for completing practice hours and course objectives. As a part of this process, students will identify the number of hours set aside to meet course goals.
Student expectations and instructions for completing the ISP document are provided in the “NRS-493 Individual Success Plan” resource, located in the Study Materials and in the assignment instructions.
Students should apply concepts from prior courses to critically examine and improve their current practice. Students are expected to integrate scholarly readings to develop case reports that demonstrate increasingly complex and proficient practice.
After the ISP has been developed by the student and approved by the course faculty, students will initiate a preconference with the faculty and preceptor to review the ISP.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.