Nursing 2023 public health nurse assessment
2023 Performing a public health nursing assessment is a critical first step in determining health needs – Course Fighter
Performing a public health nursing assessment is a critical first step in determining health needs and appropriate interventions to meet them. For this assignment you perform a public health nursing assessment using the Public Health Nursing Tool (PHNAT) included in Chapter 3 of the textbook, complete an assessment on a selected population. You are free to use your setting/population of interest discussed in Topic 3 DQ1 or choose another population of interest.
Using the assessment framework provided by the PHNAT, develop a 1,250-1,500 report summarizing your assessment findings and identifying the public health needs for your selected population. Your summary should include the following:
- Resources to identify and engage stakeholders, define your diverse community
- Collection and analysis of data regarding diverse community health issues
- Summary of how the documentation of the above could be disseminated to the community and its stakeholders
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.