https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-08 04:56:012023-05-08 04:56:012023 Overview You will develop a presentation consisting of 8 10 slides for the leaders of a health
Nursing 2023 6616 Assessment 1
2023 Overview You will develop a presentation consisting of 8 10 slides for the leaders of a health – Course Fighter
- Overview: You will develop a presentation consisting of 8 –10 slides for the leaders of a health care organization or community-based care delivery service in which you explore current organizational or community resources for a specific situation related to care delivery.
Note: Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which lol they are presented.
To affect quality care coordination as a leader in practice, you have to understand the outcomes you want to achieve, the best practice that supports the outcomes, the related legal and ethical concerns and how to determine recommendations to produce the outcomes. This includes collaboration with the interprofessional team, data use, and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely.
- Toggle DrawerQuestions to Consider
- Toggle DrawerResources
- Assessment Instructions
- Note: Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
This assessment requires you to create a presentation and develop a script For each slide as it would be presented.
- For tips on creating a PowerPoint presentation, refer to the Effective Presentations section in the Resources for this assessment. Refer to the Using Kaltura tutorials to learn how to use Kaltura to record your presentation.
Note: Remember that you can submit all, or a portion of, your draft care plan to Smarthinking for feedback, before you submit the final version for this assessment. However, be mindful of the turnaround time of 24–48 hours for receiving feedback, if you plan on using this free service.
Using health care information systems to effect change is critical to creating quality outcomes. A leader in practice for care coordination needs to be able to measure and evaluate change using data.
You will develop a presentation for the leaders of a health care organization or community-based care delivery service in which you explore current organizational or community resources for a specific situation related to care delivery. Your presentation will include either voice-over or video of you speaking about your presentation to the audience. Your slides should include bulleted points (one line each) that highlight your points for each topic. Your slides should not be text-intensive; put all the details in the speaker notes.
PRESENTATION FORMAT AND LENGTH
At a minimum, your presentation must include the following slides:
- Purpose (the reasons for your presentation).
- A specific situation related to care delivery and current organizational or community resources.
- The legal and ethical issues that can occur due to the current practice.
- Recommendations for improvement and a comparison to current practice.
- An evidence-based intervention.
- Explanation of data use and interprofessional support.
- References (at the end of your presentation).
- The content of your presentation should consist of 8–10 slides, not including the title, purpose, and references slides. Do not exceed 10 slides as this could create problems for submitting your work to SafeAssign.
Note: You may vary from the suggestion above, but you must meet all the criteria listed below. Please read the full instructions carefully.
In your presentation:
- Cite 5–7 sources of credible, scholarly, or professional evidence to support your analysis and recommendations.
- List your sources on the references slide.
- PRESENTATION TOOLS
You may use Microsoft PowerPoint or any other suitable presentation software to create your slides. If you elect to use an application other than PowerPoint, check with your faculty to avoid potential file compatibility issues.
Use the speaker’s notes section of each slide to develop your talking points and cite your sources, as appropriate. If you need help designing your presentation, you are encouraged to review the various presentation resources provided for this assessment. These resources will help you to design an effective presentation, whether you choose to use PowerPoint or other presentation software.
You have the option of either recording a voice-over track for your presentation or creating a video of you speaking about your presentation to the audience. In the latter, the presentation will be in the background and you will be on camera. In either case, you may use Kaltura or similar software for your audio or video recording. If using Kaltura, refer to the Using Kaltura tutorials for directions on recording and uploading your media in the courseroom.
Note: If you require the use of assistive technology or alternative communication methods to participate in this activity, please contact DisabilityServices@Capella.edu to request accommodations.
Note: The requirements outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that your presentation addresses each point, at a minimum. You may also want to read the Community Resources and Best Practices Scoring Guide to better understand how each criterion will be assessed.
For this assessment, you will create a presentation for the leaders of a health care organization or community-based care delivery service to explore current organizational or community resources for a specific situation related to care delivery. Following these instructions will help ensure you meet the scoring guide criteria:
- Begin your presentation with a description or summary of a specific situation related to care delivery and current practices. Analyze the legal and ethical issues that can occur due to the current practice.
- Recommend best practices (interventions) and compare against current practice outcomes or data. Include the positive effects of the intervention for the support of ethical and legal practices.
- Identify an effective evidence-based intervention from existing research applicable to your situation. Define stakeholders, including organizations, settings, and populations affected. Be inclusive when considering the range of stakeholders.
- Define interprofessional support for the intervention. Explain not only if this includes stakeholders, but also who is responsible in collaboration with care coordination leader for developing, implementing, and sustaining the intervention.
- Explain how you will measure baseline data. (What data are currently in place? Does current data show if practices are effective? Are benchmarks being met? Is there a gap in practice?) Define the scheduled evaluation periods you will use to monitor and measure data outcomes (for example, systematic evaluations or other).
- Conclude by developing recommendations to sustain the intervention outcomes for improved practice.
- Scoring Guide Criteria
Your assessment should meet the following scoring guide criteria:
- Analyze the ethical issues pertaining to using health care information systems for care coordination.
- Evaluate the legal issues of current practices and potential changes.
- Compare current outcomes to outcomes seen with best practices.
- Identify an appropriate evidence-based intervention.
- Define role of stakeholders and interprofessional teams in an intervention.
- Explain the use of data-driven outcomes, including data measures and evaluation periods.
- Recommend ongoing practices to sustain outcomes.
- Communicate effectively in a manner consistent with professional and scholarly expectations.
- Additional Requirements
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, respectful, and consistent with expectations for professional practice in education. Original work and critical thinking are required regarding your assessment and scholarly writing. Your writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Media presentation: Include 8–10 slides, with notes or a transcript to ensure accessibility to everyone. Upload the presentation.
- Resources: Include 5–7 scholarly resources, other than the text or articles in the Resources. Include citations at the end of the presentation.
- APA guidelines: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
- Font and font size: Use a professional-looking font ofappropriate size and weight for presentation, generally 24–28 points for headings and no smaller than 18 points for bullet-point text.
- Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.