Nursing 2023 6 NURSING CARE PLAN
2023 nursing diagnosis 1 Decreased Cardiac Output related to Altered myocardial contractility 2 Risk for Impaired Skin Integrity related to – Course Fighter
1. Decreased Cardiac Output related to Altered myocardial contractility
2. Risk for Impaired Skin Integrity related to immobility
3. Activity Intolerance related to immobility
4. Risk for Infection related to Inadequate primary defenses: broken skin, traumatized tissues; environmental exposure
5. Risk for Impaired Gas Exchange related to Alveolar/capillary membrane changes: interstitial, pulmonary edema, congestion
6. Excess Fluid Volume related to increased antidiuretic hormone (ADH) production, and sodium/water retention.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.