2023 Neurocognitive Disorder related to Alzheimer s Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned neurocognitive disorder Explain the evidenced based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic
Nursing 2023 Psychopharmacologic Approaches To Treatment Of Psychopathology
2023 Neurocognitive Disorder related to Alzheimer s Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned neurocognitive disorder Explain the evidenced based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic – Course Fighter
Neurocognitive Disorder related to Alzheimer’s
- Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned neurocognitive disorder.
- Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned neurocognitive disorder.
- Identify the risks of different types of therapy and explain how the benefits of the therapy that might be achieved might outweigh the risks.
- Support your rationale with references to the Learning Resources or other academic resource.
Oltra-Cucarella, J., Pérez-Elvira, R., Espert, R., & Sohn McCormick, A. (2016). Are cognitive interventions effective in Alzheimer’s disease? A controlled meta-analysis of the effects of bias. Neuropsychology, 30(5), 631–652. doi:10.1037/neu0000283
Hopkins, S. A. A., & Chan, D. (2016). Key emerging issues in frontotemporal dementia. Journal of Neurology, 263(2), 407–413.
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 21, “Neurocognitive Disorders” (pp. 694–741)
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.