2023 Mrs Cason brings her 10 year old child to the clinic stating my son just isn t breathing right he
Nursing 2023 DISCUSSION WEEK 13
2023 Mrs Cason brings her 10 year old child to the clinic stating my son just isn t breathing right he – Course Fighter
Mrs. Cason brings her 10-year-old child to the clinic stating my son “just isn’t breathing right, he doesn’t want to play, he just sits on my lap or lays on the couch, and this happens all the time.” Appearance of both mother and child is disheveled. The child’s wheezing can be heard across the room. When asked if her son is better at any certain time of the day the mother responds: “It’s like this all the time and has been for the past year, we just don’t come to the doctor because we don’t have any money.”
Mrs. Cason’s son was diagnosed of asthma.
- 1) Discuss short and long term treatment options for this child, inhaled beta2-adrenergic agonists. Include rationale for your recommendations.
- 2) What is your educational plan for the child?
Please use APA 6th edition format
2-3 references no more than 5 years old
At least 350 words
Due for July 21, 2020 ( Tuesday)
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.