2023 Mr R is a 48 year old Hispanic man who has worked the past 10 years as a warehouse worker He
Nursing 2023 Case Study for Sirphilipjunior
2023 Mr R is a 48 year old Hispanic man who has worked the past 10 years as a warehouse worker He – Course Fighter
Mr. R is a 48-year-old Hispanic man who has worked the past 10 years as a warehouse worker. He is 5’6”, weighs 175 pounds, and has a waist circumference of 38”. At his last visit at your office, his blood pressure was 140/60 mm Hg. Prior to the visit, he had fasting blood work done, and his primary care provider plans to review the results with him today. The pertinent diagnostic results are as follows: a fasting plasma glucose level of 137 mg/dL, an HDL level of 27 mg/dL, LDL level of 247 mg/dL, a serum triglyceride level of 210 mg/dL. Use the following prompts as guidelines while performing and writing your case study:
- Identify what this individual is most at risk for based on the information presented in this case above.
- Explain the significance of this individual’s weight and waist diameter. Explain how this individual is at increased risk for insulin resistance.
- Explain briefly the differences between hypoinsulinemia, hyperinsulinemia, hyperglycemia, and hypoglycemia as each relate to an individual with type 1 diabetes mellitus and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
For additional details, please refer to the Case Study Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignments and Rubrics section of the course.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.