Nursing 2023 Module 2 SLP BHA415
2023 Module 2 SLP HEALTH FINANCE AND DELIVERY POLICY Individuals and organizations – Course Fighter
Module 2 – SLP
HEALTH FINANCE AND DELIVERY POLICY
Individuals and organizations often choose to take a stance on certain policy issues that are relevant to their field or organization. To move beyond simply having an opinion, this stance can be drafted in the form of a position statement or paper. Position statements utilize facts, evidence, and research to support them.
After reading and reviewing the required materials for this module, you are expected to draft a position statement informed by what you learned from this background information. Review the document at the link below on how to set up a position paper, including a general outline. Use this to guide your drafting of your paper.
Your paper should specifically address whether the Affordable Care Act is an effective mechanism for reducing the burden of uncompensated care.
Xavier University Library. (2014). How to write a position paper. Retrieved from http://www.xavier.edu/library/students/documents/position_paper.pdf
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Limit your response to no more than 1 page, single-spaced.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Support your paper with a minimum of 3 reliable sources. At least 2 of these should be peer-reviewed articles. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- Please use the following resource for evaluating information found on the internet: https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.