2023 Module 2 SLP FROM LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH TO LEADING HEALTH INDICATORS The SLP
Nursing 2023 Module 2 SLP BHE310
2023 Module 2 SLP FROM LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH TO LEADING HEALTH INDICATORS The SLP – Course Fighter
Module 2 – SLP
FROM LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH TO LEADING HEALTH INDICATORS
The SLP assignment for this course will entail becoming familiar with Healthy People initiative. To the end, you will be asked to view a series of videos presenting the key components of Healthy People 2020, illustrating how these are being implemented, noting data sources available to monitor progress toward achievement of Healthy People goals objectives, and recommending strategies for incorporating Healthy People into the work we do as health educators.
View the second of these videos. After watching the video, address the following questions:
- What are the “interagency workgroups” to which the speaker refers, and what is their role?
- Where can one go to find a complete overview of each Healthy People 2020 objective?
- What type on information on leading health indicators is provided by the National Center for Health Statistics?
- How is progress toward Healthy People 2020 targets measured?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: 2–3 pages.
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric. You can view it under Assessments at the top of the page. Review it before you begin working on the assignment. Your work should also follow these Assignment Expectations.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.