2023 Module 2 Case MOBILIZING SUPPORT FOR HEALTH EDUCATION PROGRAMS Assignment Overview You are a health educator
Nursing 2023 BHD461 Module 2 Case
2023 Module 2 Case MOBILIZING SUPPORT FOR HEALTH EDUCATION PROGRAMS Assignment Overview You are a health educator – Course Fighter
Module 2 – Case
MOBILIZING SUPPORT FOR HEALTH EDUCATION PROGRAMS
You are a health educator for a local children’s hospital that wishes to partner with schools in the area on an initiative to encourage healthier eating habits among students and staff alike. A visit to a local school site to explore partnership reveals that teachers and staff may be reluctant to make changes to their own eating habits. For example, when asked (during an impromptu meeting with a small group of teachers) about her willingness to replace existing vending machine options with healthier ones, one teacher remarked, “Now you’re going after my soda and cookies. What’ll it be next?” Her colleagues appear to agree with her on this.
Read Chapter 6, Section 2 and Chapter 7, Section 8 of the Community Tool Box (i.e., Using Principles of Persuasion and Identifying and Analyzing Stakeholders and Their Interests) and, after doing so, write a four-page paper in which you describe the steps you will take to achieve “buy-in” from teachers and all other stakeholders in this initiative. Your paper should specify clearly:
- Primary, secondary, and key stakeholders in this potential partnership
- Three principles of persuasion most relevant to the above scenario
Your strategy is to engage all stakeholders over the course of this initiative (i.e., from conceptualization, to grant seeking, to project implementation, through evaluation and refinement).
Length: 4 pages typed, double-spaced.
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric that is linked within the course. Review it before you begin working on the assignment.
Your submission should meet the guidelines on file format, in-text citations and references, scholarly sources, scholarly writing, and use of direct quotes noted under Module 1 Assignment Expectations.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.