Nursing 2023 BHD421 Module 2 Case
2023 Module 2 Case HEALTHY PEOPLE 2020 UNDERSTANDING AND IMPROVING HEALTH Case Assignment Healthy People 2020 Understanding and Improving – Course Fighter
Module 2 – Case
HEALTHY PEOPLE 2020: UNDERSTANDING AND IMPROVING HEALTH
Healthy People 2020: Understanding and Improving Health
For this assignment, I would like for you to expand your knowledge and understanding of the goals and mission of Healthy People 2020 and its predecessor Healthy People 2010.
Please answer the following questions:
- Discuss whether or not you believe that the mission and goals for Healthy People 2020 are reasonable given the major health concerns facing our communities. Of the 2020 topics, choose one and discuss its impact on public health—support your discussion with at least 2 articles using ProQuest.
- Please compare and contrast the focus areas for Healthy People 2010 with the topics for Healthy People 2020. What are their similarities? Are there any differences? In your opinion and given the current health trends, what might be a single most important health priority or topic for Healthy People 2020?
- Briefly discuss how a commitment by a state and/or local health department to meet the objectives of Healthy People 2020 can affect public policy. Use one of the assigned readings as a reference.
- What is the role of “Healthier US” and what are the policy and environmental changes that are directed toward achieving a healthier lifestyle? Identify a policy of environmental change that you believe will result in actually achieving a healthier lifestyle. Justify your position.
- Do you consider it to be appropriate for a state or county health department to set objectives which are not compatible with CDC’s Healthy People 2020 topics and objectives? Please support your position. Use one of the assigned readings as a reference.
Please submit your Case Assignment by the end of Module 2. Please refer to the Trident calendar for exact due dates. Please contact me at any time should you have any questions.
- You are expected to consult the scholarly literature in preparing your paper; you are also expected to incorporate relevant background readings.
- Your paper should be written in your own words. This will enable your instructor to assess your level of understanding.
- In order to earn full credit, you must clearly show that you have read ALL required Background materials.
- Be sure to cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end. For examples, look at the way the references are listed in the modules and on the Background reading list. Remember, any statement that you make that is not common knowledge or that originates from your synthesis or interpretation of materials you have read must have a citation associated with it. For guidelines on in-text citations, visit the following website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/
- Proofread your paper to be sure grammar and punctuation are correct and that each part of the assignment has been addressed clearly and completely.
- Your assignment will not be graded until you have submitted an Originality Report with a Similarity Index (SI) score <15% (excluding direct quotes, quoted assignment instructions, and references). Papers not meeting this requirement by the end of the session will receive a score of 0 (grade of F). Papers with a lower SI score may be returned for revisions. For example, if one paragraph accounting for only 10% of a paper is cut and pasted, the paper could be returned for revision, despite the low SI score. Please use the report and your SI score as a guide to improve the originality of your work.
Length: Your paper should be 4-6 double-spaced pages (800-1,300 words) in length, excluding title page and references.
Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.