Nursing 2023 Module 10 – Course Project – Final Submission Module 10 – Course Project – Final Submission
2023 Module 10 content Submit a Grammarly report with a plagiarism score of – Course Fighter
Module 10 content
Submit a Grammarly report with a plagiarism score of <15% with your paper
Module 10 Course Project – Final Submission
Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
- Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment: caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
- Explain your belief of caring in nursing (self, nursing, environment, and profession)
- Describe your professional identity including your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences
- Discuss one to two professional organizations/associations you plan to be involved in during your nursing career
- Conclusion (reflect on the criteria of the assignment; caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
- Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the website for a professional organization or association, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA format and style.
The document linked below contains the project rubric as well as helpful resources.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.