Nursing 2023 mental and behavioral
2023 Module 05 Discussion Remaining Calm Initial Post There are times when a – Course Fighter
Module 05 Discussion – Remaining Calm
There are times when a nurse must provide care for a client who is agitated and verbally or physically aggressive. The client may be psychotic, but the nurse must, in each case, remain in control of his/her own feelings, and intervene in the most appropriate manner.
After watching a segment regarding a violent client at Bellevue Hospital, answer the questions below. It’s not necessary to critique the staff in the video, just think of how you might respond.
- Describe a time when a client was rude or verbally abusive to you. How did you react?
- What skills were necessary to maintain a professional, caring, therapeutic relationship?
- How did you best communicate with this client?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.