Nursing 2023 NURSING LEADERSHIP
2023 Module 05 Assignment Scheduling and Staffing Module 05 Content Scheduling and Staffing Competency Collaborate in healthcare – Course Fighter
Module 05 Assignment – Scheduling and Staffing
Module 05 Content
- Scheduling and Staffing
Collaborate in healthcare delivery systems settings for improved patient outcomes.
You are making a staffing assignment knowing that you are short-staffed. You have five registered nurses (RNs), two licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and two nursing assistants. Those nine employees need to provide a 12-hour shift of services to 30 clients with a high acuity required to a ratio of nurse to client at 1:3.
Client acuity level
- Six acuity level 1
- Eight acuity level 2
- Nine acuity level 3
- Seven acuity level 4
- You will use the acuity-based staffing model to develop the staffing assignment based on the needs of the clients. You will use the created template.
As you create this assignment, include the following in an email to your manager to justify your short-staffing plan:
- Complete the staffing assignment based on the acuity level.
- Defend how you would direct the staff to their assigned roles for this shift and provide a rationale for the staffing assignment.
- Describe how you would communicate with each level of care provider to assure the best outcomes possible.
- Address how you would ensure client equity in the delivery of services.
- Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
For assistance completing this assignment, review the article titled Patient Acuity Model.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.