Nursing 2023 DNP-805 Week 3 Assignment Using CPOE And CDSS
2023 Max Points 100 Details For this assignment select one clinical practice issue that involves a specific medication Using – Course Fighter
Max Points: 100
For this assignment, select one clinical practice issue that involves a specific medication. Using a Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) system, design a Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) that would be embedded in the EHR at your site of practice. Your CDSS must connect with CPOE to include a medication. You must link these two applications within the design.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a 1,000-1,250 word paper that provides the following:
- Specific details of the clinical issue involving a specific medication
- The rationale behind your design development.
- A description of how this CDSS will be implemented and adopted by fellow clinicians.
- An explanation detailing how patient outcomes will be measured.
- An assessment of challenges and proposed solutions which might apply to this scenario (e.g., information loss, communication breakdown).
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.