Nursing 2023 Data Manipulation And Querying With SQL Assignment Instructions
2023 Log onto http sqlfiddle com and execute the SQL commands listed in the order provided in this document Reference – Course Fighter
Log onto http://sqlfiddle.com/ and execute the SQL commands listed in the order provided in this document. Reference the Provider Table below and use its information to build the database. Refer to the “Data Manipulation and Querying With SQL Resource” document for assistance in completing this assignment.
Copy and paste a screenshot of each executed command and the populated data onto a document and submit for grading.
ProviderID FirstName LastName HireDate
———- ———- ———- ———-
123456 Ben Spock
123457 Albert Schweitzer 1990-05-09
123458 Derek Shepherd 2005-03-27
123459 Mark Sloan 2005-03-27
- Command CREATE TABLE
- Command that ALTER table by adding column
- Command INSERT values for populating table
- Perform six (6) queries to the Provider Table:
a. Command SELECT from Provider Table querying Last Name, Hire Date
b. Command SELECT from Provider Table querying Hire Date
c. Command SELECT from Provider Table querying specific Provider by Last Name and First Name
d. Command SELECT FROM Provider Table querying specific Provider by ID and Last Name
e. Command SELECT FROM Provider Table querying Hire Dates
f. Command SELECT FROM Provider Table querying Provider Hire Date is NULL
- Command ALTER TABLE and UPDATE to add a new Salary column to the Provider table
- Perform three (3) column function queries on the Provider Table:
a. SELECT SUM
b. SELECT AVG
c. SELECT MIN, SELECT AVG, and SELECT MAX
- Perform three (3) COUNT queries on the Provider table
a. SELECT COUNT FROM Provider
b. SELECT COUNT from HIRE DATE
c. SELECT COUNT DISTINCT
- Command INSERT INTO Provider table adding a new row
- Perform two (2) aggregation queries on the Provider table
a. SELECT HireDate from Provider table
b. SELECT HireDate COUNT FROM PROVIDER GROUP BY HireDate HAVING COUNT (*)>1;
- CREATE PATIENT TABLE with the data values provided in the assignment.
- Perform query command SELECT FROM Patient table
- Perform three (3) multi-table queries of PROVIDER and PATIENT tables
- Modify the database by adding an additional column (“Deleted_Date”) to a table. Justify your rationale in a short paragraph by explaining what the tradeoffs are in using a marker-column for deletion, as opposed to deleting a row from a table?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.