Nursing 2023 Leading Emergency Preparedness And Management
2023 Leading Emergency Preparedness and Management The rate of disasters and emergencies is on the rise across the United States and – Course Fighter
Leading Emergency Preparedness and Management.
The rate of disasters and emergencies is on the rise across the United States and world (Hoeppe, 2016). As a DNP scholar, organizations and communities will require your expertise in times of crisis. Consider your role in leading emergency preparedness and management and address the following.
- Describe one evidence-based strategy for leading emergency preparedness.
- Identify one evidence-based strategy for shaping healthcare system outcomes in disaster.
- Examine the disaster risks for your local community(Miami, Florida). Identify two priority concerns. Describe the significance of these issues of concern.
- Identify one professional organization active in emergency preparedness or disaster response. Describe the services provided.
Lecture resource for information:
Hoeppe, P. (2016). Trends in weather related disasters-Consequences for insurers and society. Weather and Climate Extremes, 11, 70-79. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wace.2015.10.002
United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency. (2008). FEMA disaster program information. FEMA. https://training.fema.gov/.nims
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.