Nursing 2023 Week 13 Pharm Answ
2023 J L a 27 year old account executive presents to the family medicine office for her annual checkup with her – Course Fighter
J.L., a 27-year-old account executive, presents to the family medicine office for her annual checkup with her primary care provider. She has no significant past medical history except heavy menses. Her medications include calcium carbonate 500 mg orally twice a day and a multivitamin daily. She exercises regularly. Her family history is significant for cardiovascular disease (her father had an MI at age 54 and died of a further MI at age 63). She notes that she has been dating her current partner for approximately 5 months. She is interested in a reliable form of contraception. After discussing the various contraceptive options, she is here for contraceptive counseling.
1. Before prescribing an OCP regimen, what tests or examinations would you like to perform?
2. Identify three different contraceptive regimens that could be chosen for J.L. Note their differences and why you chose them.
3. Identify the potential side effects that need to be relayed to J.L. Note especially those side effects for which J.L. should seek immediate medical care.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.