2023 It is one of the most clich of clich s but it nevertheless
Nursing 2023 Change Implementation And Management Plan
2023 It is one of the most clich of clich s but it nevertheless – Course Fighter
It is one of the most cliché of clichés, but it nevertheless rings true: The only constant is change. As a nursing professional, you are no doubt aware that success in the healthcare field requires the ability to adapt to change, as the pace of change in healthcare may be without rival.
As a professional, you will be called upon to share expertise, inform, educate, and advocate. Your efforts in these areas can help lead others through change. In this Assignment, you will propose a change within your organization and present a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
- Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
- This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4.
- It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
- Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (5-6-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 5 or 6 slides with video that presents a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
Your narrated presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
- An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
- A description of the change being proposed
- Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
- Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
- Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
- Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
- A plan for communicating the change you propose
- A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
Broome, M., & Marshall, E. S. (2021). Transformational leadership in nursing: From expert clinician to influential leader (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Springer.
- Chapter 4, “Practice Model Design, Implementation, and Evaluation” (pp. 99–154)
Cullen, L., & Adams, S. L. (2012). Planning for implementation of evidence-based practice. Journal of Nursing Administration, 42(4), 222–230.
Pollack, J., & Pollack, R. (2015). Using Kotter’s eight stage process to manage an organizational change program: Presentation and practice. Systemic Practice and Action Research, 28(1), 51-66.
Seijts, G. H., & Gandz, J. (2016). Transformational change and leader character. Business Horizons, 61(2), 239-249.
Tistad, M., Palmcrantz, S., Wallin, L., Ehrenberg, A., Olsson, C. B., Tomson, G., …Eldh, A. C. (2016). Developing leadership in managers to facilitate the implementation of national guideline recommendations: A process evaluation of feasibility and usefulness. International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 5(8), 477–486. doi:10.15171/ijhpm.2016.35. Retrieved from http://www.ijhpm.com/article_3183_5015382bcf9183a74ef7e79b0a941f65.pdf
TEDx. (2013, January). Six keys to leading positive change: Rosabeth Moss Kanter at TEDxBeaconStreet [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owU5aTNPJbs
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.