https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-03-22 13:54:402023-03-22 13:54:402023 Interview someone from a different culture You will create a PowerPoint presentation of your findings For this assignment you
2023 Interview someone from a different culture You will create a PowerPoint presentation of your findings For this assignment you
Nursing 2023 PowerPoint- Interview of different culture
2023 Interview someone from a different culture You will create a PowerPoint presentation of your findings For this assignment you – Course Fighter
Interview someone from a different culture. You will create a PowerPoint presentation of your findings.
- For this assignment, you will Interview a client whose culture is different from yours. The client can be a patient, neighbor, grandparent, in-law, or friend. Do not use your parent, brother, sister, spouse, or significant other. This interview is the basis of your paper. Use the Organizing Framework (12 domains of Purnell Model) to guide your interview.
- Interview your selected person on three or four domains of the model. Complete a literature review of the cultural group from which your interviewee comes. Compare and contrast data obtained from your interview with what you find in the literature. Provide at least two recommendations for clinical practice, two recommendations for research, and two recommendations for the health-care organization on this cultural group; be specific in your recommendations.
- Presentation is original work and logically organized in current APA style. Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Power point presentation with 8 -10 slides, excluding the tile slide and the reference slide.
- The presentation is clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.