Nursing 2023 Trends Project Wk5
2023 Instructions The Nurse as Advocate In a Microsoft Word document of 5 6 pages formatted – Course Fighter
The Nurse as Advocate
In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe the advocacy process. Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, health care, and/or policies that improve people’s lives, the advocacy processes have commonalities that transcend the subject of their advocacy. There are also differences, although these differences may be more nuanced than obvious.
Review the following chapters from your course textbook:
- Taking Action: Nurse, Educator, and Legislator: My Journey to the Delaware Senate
- Taking Action: A Nurse in the Board Room
Respond to the following questions based on your readings:
- 1. Describe what you believe to be the drivers for each of the individual advocates.
2.What factors led the individuals to become advocates?
- 3.Discuss the challenges that each of the individuals identified in their writings.
- 4. Analyze these drivers and challenges and compare them with your own experience to date as an advocate.
- 5. In what ways do you believe you can expand your advocacy skills within the next five years?
On a separate reference page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.