Nursing 2023 INFORGRAPHIC TELEHEALTH 2
2023 Infographics are visual representations of information They can include numbers text images – Course Fighter
Infographics are visual representations of information. They can include numbers, text, images, or any combination of the three. Just as in traditional writing assignments, an infographic can take on any of the various rhetorical modes — informative, instructive, descriptive, persuasive, etc. Infographics provide quick way to convey a lot of information. For example, this infographic on Integrating Virtual Clinics conveys interesting data much more concisely than another paragraph inserted here could have:
Students will create an Infographic on the topic of Telehealth. Students should create an infographic that is easily understood by the lay public or general population. The infographic should provide information useful to communicating the “What, Why, When and How” of Telehealth. Students may choose to focus on one or more the following suggested topic areas, however, students may choose their own relevant telehealth topic areas of:
- Telehealth Versus Telemedicine
- Environments or Systems
- Population Health
- Health Promotion and Illness Prevention
- Integrative Health
- Technologies and Innovation
- Provider Access
- Patient Access
- Policy Implications
- Legal Implications
- Clinical Practice Issues
- Education/Training Needs
- Research Implications
- Quality of Care
- Outcome Management
- Students will select a platform (tool) for building their infographic. There are a number of great infographic platforms available online. Many are free, but most require that you do set up an account. Check out Infogr.am, Easelly, Piktochart, and Visme.
- Create the Infographic using one of the above platforms.
- Post completed infographic in PDF format to the D2L week four assignment link.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.