Nursing 2023 NRS-490 Week 9 Assignment Benchmark – Capstone Project Change Proposal Portfolio
2023 In this assignment students will pull together the change proposal project components they – Course Fighter
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a coursework portfolio inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500-word paper which includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the Change Proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the Change Proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, inclusive of all required documentation regarding the practice immersion clinical component to the course.
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.