https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-03-14 18:28:462023-03-14 18:28:462023 Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self esteem
2023 Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self esteem
Nursing 2023 Peer And Family Influence On Self Esteem
2023 Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self esteem – Course Fighter
Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self-esteem in school-age children. You need to research the topic and prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow to accompany your presentation. Your PowerPoint slideshow will need to:
- Have a title slide.
- Contain 5-10 content slides that include Speaker Notes which provide supporting details to use when elaborating on the slide contents.
- Address the following questions:
- How does level of self-esteem typically change during middle childhood? What factors contribute to this change?
- What are some influences on school-age children’s self-esteem?
- Does very high self-esteem always have positive effects on children’s adjustment? Why or why not?
- What are the typical consequences of low self-esteem?
- What are some other strategies that parents and teachers can use to promote children’s self-esteem? What behaviors should adults avoid, and why?
- Be written using proper spelling/grammar.
- Cite at least 3 academic references and present the sources in APA format on a References slide.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.