Nursing 2023 DPI Project
2023 I need these answered in about 150 words each 1 It is – Course Fighter
I need these answered in about 150 words each
1. It is pretty much expected that a lot of information related to quality improvement or patient safety is embedded in the EHR. It is also important to remember that in the completion of your DPI project, HIPAA rules are adhered to. Can you share a little more specifically if you will access the patient’s chart in the EHR, what information you will collect in the EHR if you will access and what ethical considerations are in place to ensure you stay within regulations?
2. You make a good point that an intervention over an 8-week period might be more effective than one over a 4 week period as well as the discussion of Internet based technology interventions. For your project looking at the nurse led education intervention, how are you specifically going to use technology? Will you do these education interventions via an Internet based technology like zoom? what if a patient does not have Internet access? will you exclude those patients? One would argue that the folks who may not have Internet access are ones experiencing socio-economic difficulties which place them at an increased risk of health complications and so would be the ones needing your intervention the most. There have been many systematic reviews looking social determinants of health and their impact on health outcomes including glycemic control in type 2 diabetics and there is a clear correlation there ( Walker et al, 2014)
3. What technology will you use to gather your data and analyze it? What statistical tests will you run if any? What specific data analysis will complete once you have your data? For example, will only look at descriptive data? what specific descriptive data? will you do a t test?…using what software? If you are unsure, this might be a good time to revisit your statistics material or reach out to a statistician to review
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.