2023 Healthy Chicago 2025 Reflection Activity Please click on link below to view the
Nursing 2023 Psychology
2023 Healthy Chicago 2025 Reflection Activity Please click on link below to view the – Course Fighter
Healthy Chicago 2025 Reflection Activity
Please click on link below to view the Healthy Chicago 2025 Campaign Launch. Please view entire session and answer the following reflection questions.
Healthy Chicago gives us a look at how all of us can have a voice in creating a healthier city. Change happens when we make healthy choices as a society. Looking at health in a broad sense is what public health is about. Everything impacts a person’s health: housing, education, income, community design, transportation, and the environment. Healthy Chicago 2025 discussed a life expectancy gap between black and white residents of almost nine years. We have to evaluate what are the reasons for this gap and how we as health care providers can assist to change it. Together, we can change the direction of health in America.
1. Why would it be important to gather information from a variety of people –different backgrounds, different economic status, different age groups, when we are discussing “What makes a healthier Chicago?”
2. List some barriers to having good health, equitable health care in the city of Chicago?
3. What was a topic that the panel shared that impressed you?
4. Were you surprised about the life expectancy rates in the city of Chicago?
5. In the video they mentioned, Logan Square Neighborhood Association. What if any neighborhood organization are you familiar with? What is the purpose of a neighborhood organization in a community?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.