Nursing 2023 Putting It All Together
2023 For this assignment you are going to put it all together The last – Course Fighter
For this assignment, you are going to put it all together. The last two assignments have highlighted various portions of your diet. Now, what would your healthy, well-balanced diet look like? What foods would it include?
This assignment includes two parts. You are to write a report that covers both. You should have a title page and include references if you need them.
During weeks 1 and 2, you recorded and analyzed your dietary intake for 3 24-hr periods. Now modify your intake to meet the following dietary recommendations. In order to make the changes, you will need to use Cronometer (https://cronometer.com/). This is a web-based diet analysis program that is available on the computer, cellphone, or tablet. This will be the first time you use this program for this class, so set up an account and log in.
Your new diet analysis must meet these goals. These should look familiar. They are recommendations we have discussed throughout the class.
- Calorie intake is within 200 calories of the calorie level recommended by the diet analysis program. Be sure you selected the correct activity for your daily activities.
- All nutrients meet or exceed the target or limit. Be sure not to exceed the upper limit for the nutrient.
- The source of calories from carbohydrates is >55% and the source of calories from fat is <25%.
Screenshot the results of your analysis. You need to submit this file in the assignment area along with your Word file.
Once you have modified your diet, fill in the table below. Be sure to copy and paste the table into your report. You can add more lines by placing your cursor in the last cell and hit the “tab” button. This will add another line to the table. You may not have the same number of foods in each column.
Foods I deleted from my diet:
Foods I changed the amount in my diet:
New Foods I added to my diet:
Answer the following questions in a short written essay. This summary should be at least one page, double-spaced, 12 point font, and 1” margins.
- Was making the changes an easy task?
- Are the changes realistic?
- Is there a particular type of food you found yourself adding and/or deleting?
In the next two pages, you may do one of two things. Whichever one you pick, your summary should be at least two pages, double-spaced, 12 point font, and 1” margins. Use references where needed.
- Relate the changes you made in your diet to five things you learned in the class. There is no right or wrong. Be sure to explain your response in detail. Do make the five items obvious such as a new paragraph for each item.
- Implement one of the following and describe your experience. Your discussion should include the obstacles and successes you faced implementing the change
- Take all your vitamins and minerals through food for a week.
- Obtain all protein through food for a week.
- Increase your whole grains intake for a week.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.