2023 Each student shall find and review two 2 External Authoritative Sources defined below discussing diverse populations
Nursing 2023 Individual: Authoritative Sources & Links Assignments
2023 Each student shall find and review two 2 External Authoritative Sources defined below discussing diverse populations – Course Fighter
Each student shall find and review two (2) “External Authoritative Sources” (defined below), discussing diverse populations in healthcare policy in the US or other country and provide a brief paragraph narrative (one paragraph required for each of the two (2) required “external authoritative sources”) incorporating proper APA in-text citations and reference for each source, as well as, a link for each source which leads to the full article referenced is required immediately following each reference.
2.2 Each source citation shall be substantively used and properly placed in the narrative.
2.3 Each source reference including the link to the full article shall be placed immediately after each paragraph.
2.4 Each link must lead to the full article cited and referenced.
- Each assignment shall be submitted by each student on or before the designated due date shown on the course schedule and Canvas.
- “External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: articles from published books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, however the article selected has:
4.2 In text citations and references to support statements made therein.
4.3 Under no circumstances are newspapers (e.g., the Wall Street Journal), blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions, definition of terms, “dot com” sites, and text books from the course or other courses to be used. The foregoing are not considered authoritative for this course.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.