Nursing 2023 Weekly Discussions Questions
2023 Each one is due Wednesday by 10pm First one is due 09 23 1 – Course Fighter
Each one is due Wednesday by 10pm.
First one is due 09/23.
1. Visit the Healthy People 2020 website, Topics and Objectives page https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives and explore some topics. Discuss how epidemiological methods are used to evaluate Healthy People 2020 objectives. Provide examples.
2. What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative research sampling strategies? Compare and contrast the strategies and describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of each.
3. Discuss characteristics used to appraise when evaluating qualitative and quantitative designs. Which characteristics are the most important and why?
4. How is data used to evaluate outcomes? Provide an example as it relates to an area of nursing.
5. Conducting research with strong ethical principles is a critical component of being an effective nurse researcher. In the research simulation activity, which character(s) did you play? What did you learn about ethical principles in research? Are ethics in research clear cut, or do you think there are some gray areas?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.