Nursing 2023 Nursing Role & Scope WK 14 DISCUSSION
2023 DQ 14 Select one question as your DQ 1 – Course Fighter
· Select one question as your DQ 1
· Follow the discussion questions participation and submission guidelines.
· Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per DQ, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph.
· All answers or discussions comments submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association(APA) (7th ed.) ISBN: 978-1-4338-3216-1
· Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
Chapter 14: Ethics in Professional Nursing Practice
1. Think about the ethical theories and approaches in this section and the moral conflicts you have experienced in the past. Have you used one of these approaches to resolve a conflict? Which theory or approach have you used?
2. Has there ever been a time when you have experienced the dilemma of having to make a choice that you know will affect the well-being of another individual? Have you ever experienced moral suffering?
3. New nurses have not necessarily developed their own professional boundaries when they begin practice. They may violate a boundary without even knowing they crossed it (Maes, 2003). What signs might alert you to a potential professional boundary violation or crossing?
4. Think about the questions posed in this section in relation to the distribution of scarce healthcare resources using Rawls’s veil of ignorance. Then answer the same questions taking your own circumstances into account. Do you come up with the same answers to the questions? Explain your rationale.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.