Nursing 2023 History 410/ Contemporary History
2023 Discussion The First Total War Required Resources Read review the following resources for this activity Textbook – Course Fighter
Discussion: The First Total War
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 2, 4
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
World War I is different from most other wars in that it was not a direct result of aggression by one entity towards another, notwithstanding the assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand by Serbian elements. Instead, it was the consequence of a number of forces amidst a disruption of the tenuous balance of power in Europe.
Select and address one of the following:
- Option 1: Identify two forces that lead to WWI. Examine how they contributed to the outbreak of war.
- Option 2: Select a major battle such as Verdun, Marne, Ypres, or the Somme and chronicle that battle. Add further details about the battles.
- What was the main strategy? What were they trying to accomplish?
- How did leaders influence and mobilize troops?
- What were the main consequences of the result?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.