Nursing 2023 Disc 4 Mot & Health
2023 Discussion Guidelines This discussion is worth 25 points and requires an initial post and one response to – Course Fighter
This discussion is worth 25 points, and requires an initial post and one response to a peer, with references. Both the initial and response posts are due on the same day. Reference all sources you’ve cited within your answers at the end of your narrative.
Do not write a formal paper with title and reference pages. However, use headings to delineate sections of your narrative that speak to the question(s). Be brief, yet concise, when answering the questions and include citations to support your statements.
The Canvas discussion platform does not lend itself to setting up your narrative to APA formatting in regards to margins and indentations. However, you are required to comply with APA in regards to all other components, i.e., grammar, spelling, complete sentences, proper use of headings, correct citations and reference sequencing and use of capitalization and italics.
Do not upload a document, if you do so this will not be graded. You may copy and paste a prepared written submission.
Initial Posting: 500 word minimum
1. Select and describe at least one motivational axiom (Bastable, pg 248-250) and one Health Belief Model (Bastable, pp 257-268). (3 points)
2. Discuss how you will implement both to maximize learning outcomes in your chosen education project. (3 points)
3. What barriers or advantages are there to using the Health Belief Model or theory you have chosen? (3 points)
4. How will you utilize the strengths and reduce the weaknesses of your chosen model or theory? (3 points)
5. Use two scholarly references to cite your work – a nursing scholarly article and/or reputable internet site and/or textbook. (3 points)
Response Posting: *200 word minimum
1. Thoughtfully and professionally contribute to one other student post by the deadline (see course Calendar) providing an objective assessment of their post and/or suggestions of (and rationales for) alternative axioms and models/theories that may also work for their target audiences/topic. (5 points)
2. Use two scholarly references to cite your work – a nursing scholarly article and/or reputable internet site and/or textbook. (5 points)
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.