Nursing 2023 Nutrition Tools- Standards & Guidelines
2023 Discussion Board Week 2 Food labels are a primary source of information for consumers trying to make a healthy – Course Fighter
Discussion Board Week 2
Food labels are a primary source of information for consumers trying to make a healthy diet. Consumers who understand how to read labels are best able to use the information to establish healthful eating patterns. Do you know what foods to select or how much to consume for a healthy diet?
For this week’s discussion, choose a food label from a favorite snack, take a picture of the Nutrition Facts on the food label. Upload the picture to the discussion post and answer the following.
Watch the video: “The Nutrition Facts Label, the latest design from FDA”
Download and use the “What’s on the Nutrition Facts Label” here to answer the questions: Nutrition Facts Label.pdf
- Who is the manufacturer of your product?
- Define “serving size”?
- What is the total number of serving sizes per package or container of your selected food?
- Define % daily value mean?
- Provide the calories per serving of your selected food label
- Provide the total fat of your selected food label
- Provide the cholesterol of your selected food label
- Provide the sodium of your selected food label
- Provide the carbohydrates of your selected food label
- Share with your peers if you were surprised by the nutritional values of your selected food label.
WITH YOUR ANSWER, YOU NEED TO UPLOAD ALSO THE LABEL PICTURE WHERE YOU TOOK INFORMATION ABOVE FROM.
APA Style 7th ed. paper
2 pages of whole content. No conclusions.
3 APA sources cited and referenced correctly.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.