https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-21 17:20:282023-05-21 17:20:282023 Discussion 1 Julie is a 35 year old with bipolar II disorder After her third child
2023 Discussion 1 Julie is a 35 year old with bipolar II disorder After her third child
Nursing 2023 Discuss I
2023 Discussion 1 Julie is a 35 year old with bipolar II disorder After her third child – Course Fighter
1. Julie is a 35-year-old with bipolar II disorder. After her third child was born, she had a severe depressive episode. She attempted suicide by taking 25 Xanax pills. She is back in the hospital with depression after having a 2-week hypomanic episode. She has not been taking her medications.
- a. What responsibility does the health care organization have to Julie?
- b. What structures are needed at a hospital to ensure that Julie will get the care she needs?
- c. What is the nurse’s responsibility regarding the health promotion activities directed toward Julie?
2. Stephane, a 15-year-old Haitian refugee who is living at a center for children of refugees, has a severe cough and fever. She is curled up in a corner of the community room wrapped in a towel. She looks like she has been crying.
- a. How can the nurse ensure culturally competent care?
- b. List three priorities for the nurse regarding the cultural values, beliefs, and possible practices that Stephane may have.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.